Do you need to borrow a course book for the semester?
Although the CTU library operation is presently limited, it is possible to borrow a publication. All you need is to make a reservation in the Library catalogue in advance.
Information on current measures to reduce the risk of coronavirus infection.
You need to be registered at the Central Library or in one of its local libraries.
Registration is simple and you can do it at home.
- Set the PIN-code
- choose combination of four digits which serve to protect your personal account: your PIN is valid in the Central Library as well as in its local libraries
- Self-service to set your PIN - use your USERMAP (KOS) credentials for signing in
- Registration will be completed at the circulation desk of the library before you pick up your reserved books (notification about your reserved books will be sent via your email)
- either on the 2nd floor of the National Technical Library (the circulation desk with the CTU logo)
- or in the local libraries (FNSPE, FTS, FBMI)
What you need:
- your student ID card (ISIC) or your CTU card - full access is active within 24 hours after the card was issued
- printed, completed and signed User's declaration to fasten the process of registration
CTU users may register at the Centraly Library or at one of its local libraries. It is free of charge for all CTU students and employees.
Follow the rule of 3 W's (wear a mask - wash your hands - watch your distance) to reduce the risk of coronavirus infection.
Do you want to know ...